Indigenous Disability & Wellness Gathering
Time & Location
About the Gathering
The 2022 Gathering will be held in Victoria, BC and on the ancestral lands of the Lekwungen People during the 8th anniversary of Indigenous Disability Awareness Month (IDAM).
The Gathering brings together Indigenous and non-Indigenous leadership, service providers, and communities to learn, share, and collaborate in addressing and dismantling the unique barriers Indigenous peoples with disabilities face. Together, we will help shape a Canada that is inclusive and responsive to the needs of all peoples and abilities.
Our last Gathering was a great success and we hope to see you at the 2022 Gathering!
- Early Bird Delegate$535$5350$0
- Early Bird Non-Profit Vendor$585$5850$0
- Early Bird For Profit Vendor$685$6850$0
- Non-Profit Vendor$665$6650$0
- For Profit Vendor$745$7450$0